We guarantee the performance of your “GRANDER®
Water” Unit. There is a Money Back Guarantee after the first three months if you are not satisfied with the results of its performance, where not accidentally or deliberately damaged.
Any Act of God or disaster which occurs shall not activate this guarantee by virtue of non-performance caused by such action.
In addition to the Satisfaction Guarantee, there is a five-year Manufacturer Warranty to guarantee against faulty workmanship.
Guarantee is subject to:
Customer Agreement & Responsibilities:
- Conditions 1-10 outlined in the Plumbing and Operating Instructions supplied with GRANDER® Unit.
- Units must be fully utilised by being plumbed into the main water supply to activate the Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Warranty void if there is evidence of tampering with the unit by unauthorised persons. All Units must be fitted by a registered and practising plumber.
- If guarantee is activated Units must be returned in original condition.
- Guarantee / Warranty applies to original purchaser only.
- For Satisfaction Guarantee and Manufacturers Warranty to be valid, the attached Guarantee / Warranty card must be completed below in full by the customer within 14 days from invoice date.
Product is sold for domestic purposes only and should not be on-sold or used for commercial, industrial or business purposes to manufacturer, produce, improve or aid in any product or by product in any way shape or form without the prior written consent of Grander Water Technologies (Australia) Pty Ltd under the Grander Organisation Worldwide Treaty and Trademarks.
This agreement is in place upon the customer receiving the product regardless whether the customer returns the warranty card.
The person(s) named on the card and the person(s) in possession of the product shall be held responsible for any misuse of the product.