always observes relevant developments in the field of water research closely to stay up to date with the latest findings in the field. International researchers are invited to collaborate in or discuss selected projects.
Findings from the third pillar are used to further develop the first and second pillars. Overall, the ‘Watertight’ concept strives for the highest degree of objectivity (intersubjective verifiability) possible, which is why the concept is based on three pillars. Every new finding is a building block based on which existing knowledge is revisited.
Select from the different types of research below:
- Findings & Results as of 2019 (coming soon)
- Wetsus (coming soon)
- IPF Research at GRANDER® (coming soon)
- Applied Water Physics (coming soon)
- Prof. Dr. IR. Cess Buisman (coming soon)
- Methods of Measurement in Water Analysis (coming soon)
- Water Symposium - Research and Speakers (coming soon)